[cl-plus-ssl-devel] Where's trivial-gray-streams SCM?

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 15 12:21:10 UTC 2011

Hello.

trivial-gray-streams are still in the old CVS:

  cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/cl-plus-ssl/cvsroot co trivial-gray-streams
  http://common-lisp.net/viewvc/cl-plus-ssl/trivial-gray-streams/

You are right, and making it a separate common-lisp.net project is a pending task in our todo list.

Best regards,
- Anton