[cl-plus-ssl-devel] Fwd: Re: [hunchentoot-devel] ssl crashing in hunchentoot. A solution?

Daniel Brunner daniel at dbrunner.de
Fri Apr 1 13:47:29 UTC 2011

Betreff: Re: [hunchentoot-devel] ssl crashing in hunchentoot. A solution?
Datum: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:32:36 +0200
Von: Daniel Brunner <daniel at dbrunner.de>
An: tbnl-devel at common-lisp.net
CC: cl-plus-ssl-devel at common-lisp.net

Hi,

I tested David's patch and my CCL (LinuxX8664) worked but the SBCL still
crashes with

--8<--
CORRUPTION WARNING in SBCL pid 13380(tid 140737285650176):
Memory fault at 0 (pc=0x7ffff4c7edfd, sp=0x7ffff3eae000)
The integrity of this image is possibly compromised.
Continuing with fingers crossed.
--8<--

Kind regards, Daniel