[cl-plus-ssl-devel] Is trivial-gray-streams maintained here?

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sat Nov 1 02:05:00 UTC 2008

on Friday, October 31, 2008, 7:39:18 PM Chun wrote:

> Hi, CL+SSL list

> Is trivial-gray-streams maintained here? Attach is SCL support for
> trivial-gray-streams, please review it. I find the scl-gray-
> streams.lisp in IOLib project, with some modifies.

Hi.

Yes, it is the right mailing list for trivial-gray-streams, but we did
non have support last time. I've recently got write access to the
CVS repository and hope to apply some patches people sent to the list.

Thanks for your patch, I'll try to review it soon. But I will
start with more trivial ones sent to the list before.

Best regards,
- Anton