[cl-plus-ssl-devel] implementing password callback when reading privatekey files

Vsevolod vseloved at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:03:58 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm currently using the Hunchentoot web-server and I've noticed, that
it doesn't support encrypted private keys for ssl for all the
platforms, except Lispworks, because of the usage of cl+ssl  which
likewise doesn't support the feature.

So I've looked at the current cl+ssl release (2007-07-07) and now am
able to propose a patch to support the provisioning of password as a
string to make-ssl-*-stream (it's attached).

Best regards,
Vsevolod Dyomkin