[cl-plus-ssl-devel] Support for chained certificates

Juhani Ränkimies juhani at juranki.com
Wed Nov 7 21:53:11 UTC 2007

Hello,

I made a little modification to cl+ssl to use chained certificates
with it. My notes of the change and a patch are at
https://www.juranki.net/ht/hunchentoot-chained-certificate-v3.html.

It would be great if it could be included to cl+ssl.

The chained certificate is added to global context and new
sessions inherit it from there. My current assumption is that
the chained certificate should survive cl+ssl:reload, and I
modified cl+ssl:initialize accordingly, but I'm not entirely sure
that this is the correct behaviour.

BR,
Juhani Ränkimies