[cl-plus-j-devel] (no subject)

Jean-Claude Beaudoin jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:53:05 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Arianna Pipitone <
ariannapipitone77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would help about cl+j interface.
> How can I express in cl+j syntax in a lisp code the java sentence:
>
> OntModel onto = ModelFactory.createOntologyModel(OntModelSpec.OWL_MEM,null);
>
> ModelFactory is an interface for OntModel class.

I have to admit that I have been away from CL+J for a few months already
(I am fully devoted to pushing MKCL 1.1.0 out the door soon) and I realize
that
my memory is starting to feel a bit too fuzzy for my taste. Anyway, my
guess would
be to try the following:

(defvar onto) ;; I guess you want a global variable but you could use a let
if a local is ok.
(setq onto (#_ModelFactory.createOntologyModel #?OntModelSpec.OWL_MEM nil))

Please try the above in a REPL and tell (cut & paste) me the result.

Cheers,

Jean-Claude Beaudoin