[cl-plplot-devel] current plotting stream is likely corrupted

Hazen Babcock hbabcock at mac.com
Thu Jun 14 02:17:07 UTC 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 1:26 AM, dat wrote:

> No, I wasn't having problems starting another plot (I should have
> worded my e-mail more carefully). I was wondering about the
> significance of the error message -- your response sums things up
> pretty well. The cl-plplot package works like a charm - thanks for
> making it available.
>
> Alan

Ok. For what it is worth, the actual error message from the PLplot
library is inside the () brackets, i.e. "Too many tries.", the rest
is just cl-plplot wrapper. That particular message seems to come from
(1) PLplot trying and failing to open a file or (2) The user failing
to properly enter a integer / number when prompted for one at the
command line.

-Hazen