[cl-plplot-devel] current plotting stream is likely corrupted

dat dathomp1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 14:41:32 UTC 2007

Is there a quick way to get the ball rolling again if one encounters the error below?  The plplot documentation suggests that calling c-plend (or c-plend1) should clean things up but they don't seem to do much.

PLplot error encountered (Too many tries.). The current plotting stream is likely corrupted.
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Thanks for any suggestions/help,

Alan

PS It's probably worth noting that this is my first encounter with CFFI
stuff and (from the lack of messages on this mailing list...) I'm
guessing I'm missing something relatively straightforward...