[Cl-perec-devel] allegro port

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:08:05 UTC 2010

hello Tomas,

> I have updated the new version with the portability patches.  Please see
> http://www.knowledgetools.de/tmp/temporaer/tomas/ for more details.

i've pushed most of your changes to our repos (HEAD for now) with a
few fixes here-and-there... the rest waits for Levy to review when he
gets to it.

note: judging from the patches, the type handling in perec is causing
headaches on allegro... it is on our TODO to refactor it to use the
type stuff from hu.dwim.util. wui already uses it for the component
factories...

thanks for your efforts!

--
 attila

ps: kami (on channel #dwim.hu on irc.freenode.net) is working on
oracle support... sync up with him if needed...