[Cl-perec-devel] allegro port

Tomas Hlavaty tomas.hlavaty at knowledgetools.de
Fri Jan 22 13:09:23 UTC 2010

Hi Attila,

> i've pushed most of your changes, and a bit of cleanup here and there.
> please pull and test them (and possibly un-break them again on allegro

thank you!

> one thing that may be broken is #.(values) possibly reading into NIL
> instead of nothing as on sbcl.

I've tried the serializer and it works on allegro.

> thanks, looking forward for the rest of the changes!

I have published a few more darcs repositories with new patches.  The
list is at http://www.knowledgetools.de/tmp/temporaer/tomas/index.html.
serializer, walker, computed-class and rdbms/postgresql-backend work on
allegro now.  More will come;-)

> ps: David Lichteblau mentined that they (you?) are working on a port
> to Allegro. i assume you are his colleague, Tomas?

Yes, I work with David.  He started the allegro port originally.

Cheers,

Tomas