[Cl-perec-devel] Bug with accessors to boolean field.

Valeriy Fedotov valeriy.fedotov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:38:45 UTC 2009

Hello.

I think I have found a bug in cl-perec. The following lines in REPL
reproduce it. (My lisp is SBCL 1.0.29, cl-perec and all required
libraries are installed via clbuild.)

(asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :cl-perec)

(in-package :cl-perec)

;; Then I connect to database, Postgresql in my case.

(defpclass* example ()
       ((f1 :type string)
	(f2 :type boolean)))

(with-transaction
       (make-instance 'example :f1 "123" :f2 t))

(with-transaction
       (let ((e (select-instance (e example))))
	 (f1-of e)))
;; Works fine and returns "123"

(with-transaction
       (let ((e (select-instance (e example))))
	 (f2-of e)))
;; The function F2-OF is undefined.
;;    [Condition of type UNDEFINED-FUNCTION]

PS. By the way, do you rejected #t and #f convection for true and
false? T and NIL work fine for me, but Pinterface's tutorial and tests
confused me and I tried get them working.

--
С уважением, Валерий Федотов.