[Cl-perec-devel] Probem. The name "ASDF-SYSTEM-CONNECTIONS" does not designate any package.

Makarov Alexey alexeys9 at mail.ru
Sat Oct 25 17:58:58 UTC 2008

When I try load cl-perec by "(require :cl-perec)",
appear this error:
 "The name "ASDF-SYSTEM-CONNECTIONS" does not designate any package.
   [Condition of type SB-KERNEL:SIMPLE-PACKAGE-ERROR]".

I use SBCL 1.0.11 on Ubuntu 8.04 (amd64). asdf-system-connections was
downloaded from
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-containers/asdf-system-connections.

Process of loading the ASDF-SYSTEM-CONNECTIONS by:
"(require :ASDF-SYSTEM-CONNECTIONS)" is passed with no errors. I found
package in ASDF-SYSTEM-CONNECTIONS named ASDF-SYSTEM-CONNECTIONS-SYSTEM.
Maybe package in ASDF-SYSTEM-CONNECTIONS renamed?
Please help me to solve this problem.