[Cl-perec-devel] cl-perec do not pass tests

Makarov Alexey alexeys9 at mail.ru
Sun Nov 16 16:20:00 UTC 2008

I pulled cl-perec, cl-rdbms and run (before I remove all fasls):
(asdf:operate 'asdf:test-op :cl-perec-test.postgresql)

On compile-time appeared error:

erred while invoking #<COMPILE-OP NIL {1003D3FDA1}> on
#<CL-SOURCE-FILE "closer-mop-utility-packages" {1003D3FE61}>
   [Condition of type ASDF:COMPILE-FAILED]

I was try remove all fasls and run test again, but error still exists,
file with backtrace was appended. Used closer-mop 0.5 .

On test-time, problem "DROP VIEW IF EXISTS _message_test_ap" still
exists (tests execute proceed only if I cancel this query in PgAdmin
Server status).

The result of CL-PEREC-TEST::TEST is:

  #<test-run: 668 tests, 46856 assertions, 6 failures (0 expected) in
989.11 sec>

Thanks :)

P.S. Results appended.