[Cl-perec-devel] cl-perec do not pass tests

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 19:48:29 UTC 2008

> File with results was appended. Please help me to solve test failures.

you forgot the attachment. but 91 failures are not that bad compared
to the number of assertions...

fyi, cl-perec is undergoing a bigger restructure so in the next two
weeks things may be more broken than usual. but there are always a few
failing tests, because whenever we find something, we add a testcase
right on.

also, please use the list for this, so that others can also see what's
going on. especially that my two collegues are the one working on
cl-perec mostly... :)

> P.S. I download fresh cl-perec from darcs but tests with it never ends.
>  As I see in PgAdmin Server Status test problem on "DROP VIEW _message_test_ap"

no idea. i remember that sometimes you need to drop the db, but it
only happens when doing weird schema updates.

--
 attila