[Cl-perec-devel] Problem with one-to-many association type

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:01:12 UTC 2008

2008/12/10 Makarov Alexey <alexeys9 at mail.ru>:
>>It works for me. Stacktrace?
>>Removing the .fasl files before loading cl-perec might help.
>
> I tried remove fasls, but error appear as before.
> Stacktrace here.
If something weird is happening then it might be a package problem.
>From the stacktrace it turned out that the association you have
defined is not a one to many association.
The reason for that is the symbol 'set' in the association definition
is not the one available from cl-perec and thus the type is unknown to
the type system. There must certainly be a good error message for this
case, I will fix that.

The solution is that you make sure that the symbol cl-perec:set is
used in your defassociation form, ie. don't shadow this in your
package or qualify explicitly.

levy

--
There's no perfectoin