[Cl-perec-devel] Info

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 08:13:10 UTC 2008

Hi Lesli,

I just wanted to let you know that if you have any questions, don't
hesitate to contact us.

In case you encounter a bug it's best to let us know about it early,
because we can probably fix it easier than you. The best is if you can
provide a failing test case similar to those you can find in the
source tree. This way we can talk about what exactly is not working
and whether it should really work that way. We are strongly interested
in such things, because we are using cl-perec in production and any
potential bug might be a source of big headaches in the future.

Also if you have suggestions, like the one related to defassociation
(for which we don't have time to implement now), let us know. If you
plan to add features we can also give you hints where to start, but I
guess you have other more important things to do.

BTW: the defassociation stuff could be probably implemented by a new
metaclass. This could be a kind of a persistent association and a
persistent class at the same time. The good thing with this is that it
does not introduce complexities (such as identitfy of the relationship
among two instances) into normal persistent classes and associations.
This is similar to how time dependent values are introduced in the
'tesites' directory.

levy

--
There's no perfectoin