[Cl-perec-devel] There is no class named TIMESTAMP. (was: Re: [cl-rdbms-devel] Problem with dml.lisp)

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 09:56:45 UTC 2008

>> you need the new 1.0 branch of local-time:
>> http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi
>
> Got that now, but I can't find the type TIMESTAMP there.
>
> Postmodern exports this class, but it's neither loaded nor used
> by perec.
>
> Am I missing something else?

probably an rmfasl? :)

we have this:

function rmfasl ()
{
  for i in $*; do
    for dir in `find ~/.fasls/ -type d -wholename "*$i*"`; do
      if [ -e "$dir" ]; then
        echo Deleting "$dir"
        rm -rf "$dir"
      fi
    done
  done
}

but it also needs asdf-binary-locations to redirect fasl's to ~/.fasls/

details available at
http://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=cl-dwim-environment;a=summary

also make sure asdf is loading from the correct local-time directory.

--
 attila