[Cl-perec-devel] Re: cl-def?

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 19:41:03 UTC 2007

> ; caught ERROR:
> ;   (during macroexpansion of (DEFLOGGER SQL-LOG ...))
> ;   error while parsing arguments to DEFMACRO DEFLOGGER:
> ;     unknown keyword: :COMPILE-TIME-LEVEL; expected one of :DOCUMENTATION,
> :APPENDERS, :APPENDER, :LEVEL
>
> Any pointers?

hi,

your arnesi is way too old, you'll need the latest of most of the
dependencies from their repos. cl-perec is undergoing heavy
development.

i've updated the cl-def page since then.

we use sbcl as our primary (well, as the only :) platform and while
all our code is written to use only standard features, there are most
probably small problems when using different platforms.

but... cl-perec uses (setf standard-instance-access) which is not
defined in stock sbcl. we have a branch where we added this, and i've
sent a patch to sbcl-devel, too.

the diff is trivial, though:

hunk ./src/pcl/slots.lisp 169
+(defun (setf standard-instance-access) (new-value instance location)
+  (setf (clos-slots-ref (std-instance-slots instance) location) new-value))
+

if you are stuck again, please include the lisp implementation and
version you are using.

hth,

--
 attila