[cl-pdf-devel] fix for recent clisp breakage (was: Re: cl-pdf multi-platform support)

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Mon Apr 1 02:22:04 UTC 2013

Here is a patch to fix the clisp breakage for cl-pdf. I will send a similar
patch separately to the cl-typesetting-devel list.

This is made with git format-patch, so it should be able to be applied with:

  cd cl-pdf
  git apply 001-probe-file-fix-for-clisp.patch

--
My Best,

Dave Cooper, Genworks Support
david.cooper at genworks.com, dave.genworks.com(skype)
USA: 248-327-3253(o), 1-248-330-2979(mobile)
UK: 0191 645 1699