[cl-pdf-devel] problem w/revision 130

Jonathon McKitrick jmckitrick at reedlarkeygroup.com
Mon Feb 5 04:13:24 UTC 2007

Thanks for your help, Gary.

I think I've found the problem... in the typeset demo for writing content
out to multiple pages, I found this line:

(when pdf:*page* (finalize-page pdf:*page*))

I included it because it was in the example and seems to be required for
multi-page layout.  That's what's causing the problem.  But without it, my
last page is not output.

I'm building content, then writing it out like this:

(draw-pages content :margins '(72 88 72 72) :header header :footer footer)

--
Jonathon McKitrick
Reed Larkey Group