[cl-pdf-devel] Inserting paragraphs

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Thu May 11 16:20:25 UTC 2006

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 04:08:28PM +0200, Marc Battyani wrote:
: >Can I use
: >cl-typesetting on one page and plain cl-pdf on the next?
:
: Yes, you can mix cl-typesetting/cl-pdf stuff as you want, even on a same
: page.

Hi Marc,

I'm trying to figure out the typesetting stuff.  Supposed I have a large
string representing a paragraph of text.  I don't want to have to manually set
end-of-line.  Is there a way to output text with a given font in a given box
and have the line breaks happen automatically?

Jonathon McKitrick
--
My other computer is your Windows box.