[cl-pdf-devel] Adding options to x-axis

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Sat Jan 21 14:03:49 UTC 2006

My client wants xy-plots, rather than histograms, so I definitely need to do
some customizing of the x-axis.  I have the points labeled with text rather
than numbers, but I need to adjust their position a bit more.  It looks like
label-position and label-rotation are not yet implemented, correct?

Also, to force the x-axis to end on axis-max rather than a nicer rounded
value, I need to change compute-scale, correct?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"