[cl-pdf-devel] Question about other parameters for draw-image

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Wed Jan 18 18:21:00 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 11:12:25PM +0100, Marc Battyani wrote:
: "Jonathon McKitrick" <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:
:
: > I understand the position and preserve-aspect-ration options, but what are the
: > other two options in between supposed to do?
:
: The only thing I see between rotation and keep-aspect-ratio is "&optional".
: What are the 2 options you mention ?

Sorry, I misspoke.  I meant dx and dy in (draw-image).  Obviously they have
something to do with sizing the image, but are they just approximate ratios
that are corrected if keep-aspect-ratio is t?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"