[cl-pdf-devel] Adding options to x-axis

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Thu Jan 19 16:56:00 UTC 2006

There are 3 features I was wondering about.  Either I could try to subclass
and add them myself, or I could see if they are hidden somewhere I've missed
or even being implemented right now.

1.  Text labels rather than numbers for x-axis
2.  Vertical lines on chart for x-axis.
3.  Exact length for x-axis, rather than rounding.

I have a chart showing the values of 21 characteristics.  I need to label the
axis with the characteristic abbreviations, and I'd like the axis to end with
the last one, rather than round up to 25.

Is this possible at the moment, or should I subclass and add an :after?

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"