[cl-pdf-devel] Re: cl-pdf translate versus move-text

Jonathon McKitrick jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org
Tue Jan 17 13:08:03 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 12:29:38AM +0100, Marc Battyani wrote:
: "Jonathon McKitrick" <jcm at FreeBSD-uk.eu.org> wrote:
: Most of the graphical operators have the same name than in the Adobe PDF reference manual.
: So you should start by looking at it. (you can download it on Adobe web site). You can
: also start with the examples.

Oh, okay.  Sorry.  The library I was using for php has already corrupted my
thinking, so I have to un-learn, apparently.

-Jonathon
--
"I am sure that Jesus would use a command prompt.  Hello?  Ten Commandments??"