[cl-pdf-devel] file encoding in the repo

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 22:48:32 UTC 2006

emacs is crying that it can't decode the project files in utf-8.

if there's no objection for long enough then i'll eventually convert
the files that contain non-ascii chard in the repo to utf-8.

if the conversion is not desirable, alternatively we could annotate
the encoding in a comment that emacs can pick up.

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)