[cl-pdf-devel] two small patches

Dmitriy Ivanov divanov at aha.ru
Mon Dec 4 07:56:14 UTC 2006

Hello Marc,

|> in my experience it also speeds up the development of the libs by
|> lowering the cost of sending patches and the delay they get applied.
|
| Well why not?
|
| So who wants an SVN account with modification rights on cl-pdf,
| cl-typesetting and mod_lisp ;-)
|
| Attila? Dmitryi?

OT1H, I prefer the situation where one person is responsible for a library.
Otherwise, project code is becoming more and more like spaghetti. IMHO, this
has happened to many large open source projects.

OTOH, I have been actually maintaining versions of CL-PDF and CL-TYPESETTING
of my own for more than one year :-(. So getting feedback on my code from
other people would not that bad.
--
Sincerely,
Dmitriy Ivanov