[cl-pdf-devel] two small patches

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 22:56:31 UTC 2006

> Well why not?
>
> So who wants an SVN account with modification rights on cl-pdf,
> cl-typesetting and mod_lisp ;-)
>
> Attila? Dmitryi?

well, i can certainly offer a hand or two! especially that we've just
started to use these libs more extensively and i have write access to
one of the dependencies, iterate, too... :) if you are thinking in
cl.net, my account is alendvai there.

normally i'm way too liberal in refactoring for most people's taste.
usually i'm not restraining from breaking backward compatibility, if
that makes the code cleaner. but for obvious reasons that's not always
desirable. but i guess it will work out, i'll keep my hands off at the
beginning and ask here on the list for opinions and/or send offensive
changes first for review. but please do warn me if you ever find that
i'm shaping things too liberally! so i can hold back my horses....

darcs would be a big help in that with it's patchset based internal
logic, but i was bugging so many projects with moving to darcs lately
that i hardly dare to bring it up anymore. i can offer a repo
conversion to darcs, but i promise you'll hear no more words from me
regarding this... :)

--
- attila

"- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
unintentionally cruel...
 - I understand.
 - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
(Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)