[cl-pdf-devel] two small patches

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Fri Dec 1 22:29:19 UTC 2006

"Attila Lendvai" <attila.lendvai at gmail.com>

> please find two patches attached for cl-pdf and cl-typesetting. they
> are mostly small cleanups, getting rid of warnings. and one of them
> was even a bug: a possible rename left-over of trimmable-white-space-p.

Thanks, I've accumulated several patches so far and I do feel the growing
need to find some time to apply and test them.

> there are two TODO comments in the patches, where i was not sure how
> to fix the code. Marc, please take a look at them.

OK.

> and a suggestion: i think it's not a good idea to include salza and
> iterate in the repo. salza is asdf-installable now, and iterate even
> has a public darcs repo.

Well I've been burnt by independent libraries changing and breaking code.
This is why I've added Iterate and Salza in cl-pdf. Maybe I could move it to
the same level as cl-pdf so that people can have access to a working
configuration but use another one if they want.

Marc