[cl-pdf-devel] patch, pdf templates

Tim Daly Jr. tim at tenkan.org
Sun Oct 23 12:54:10 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

I'd like to contribute a small patch, and some code for creating
"templates" from pdf pages.

The patch mostly changes pdf-parser.lisp.  It adds location
information to a couple of error messages, a couple of comments, names
a constant, and fixes a couple of small parsing bugs.  There is one
change in pdf.lisp -- when printing numbers, we have to make sure that
they are printed in a form that's legal PDF syntax.