[cl-pdf-devel] Generating embeddable Postscript?

Björn Lindberg d95-bli at nada.kth.se
Tue Oct 12 17:47:58 UTC 2004

My ultimate goal is to be able to programmatically generate Postscript
histograms, and embed them into Latex documents. For this, cl-pdf
seems at least to be a good start. At the very least I should be able
to generate PDF files containing the histograms, convert them to
(E)PS, and include them into the Latex documents.

What I am wondering is wether it is possible to

(a) Avoid having to put the histograms on a "page", so that I don't
    have to prune it later.

(b) Would it even be possible to make cl-pdf output PS directly?

(c) Is there a much better approach to all this which I am missing?

Thanks,

Björn