[cl-pdf-devel] PNG images support code

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Tue Dec 21 19:21:37 UTC 2004

Hi Dmitri,

[Sorry for the late reply]

> This is a new code contribution supporting images in PNG format.
> In brief:
>
> 1) Suggestion of the sample-image class and the make-image generic.
> 2) PNG-related primitives and functions.
> 3) Example code and images.
>
> Additionally, the pdf-name function is needed: I offered it earlier in
> thread "Named destinations proposal and small amendments".
>
> The resulting pdf-file is exposed at
>      http://lisp.ystok.ru/code/ex-png.pdf
>
> Please test.

Nice. Works for me in acrobat.
I will have some time next week to clean and publish up-to-date versions of
cl-pdf and cl-typesetting. I have started to add and test all the contribs
I've got so far.
The cl-pdf repository is already up-to-date (except for this new stuff and a
new version of iterate).

Thanks,

Marc