[cl-openid-devel] Patch for user-specific authentication data

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 9 22:16:02 UTC 2010

Hello, Leslie.

Sorry for the long silince. Maciej was busy, me too, plus I get write access to the repository only now.

I just commited your patch (with adjusted docstrings and README.(org|html|txt).
The patch format is OK, but changing documentation would be nice to.

How do you track the authentication process with the handle?

I would be interested to know how you use cl-openid. Could you tell about your project?

Best regards,
- Anton