[cl-openid-devel] API discussion

Maciek Pasternacki maciej at pasternacki.net
Tue Aug 12 21:44:18 UTC 2008

Hello,

As I wrote in my last report, I finally provided first-class objects for
RP and OP, exported basic API and separated examples.

The exported API is by no means final -- it's minimal and instead of
thinking about every possible use case, I decided to export bare minimum
and wait for need or request to export more.  I don't think I'd be able
to predict many non-trivial usage patterns, and this way I can just call
it agile programming ;)

I know the docs aren't there yet, but I'd appreciate if any of you did
look at the examples and commented on proposed API (especially on what
is it lacking).  Deadline is just a week away, and I hope to have 1.0
then :)

Regards,
Maciej.

--