[cl-opengl-devel] package "GL" not found

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:51:08 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Nick Khamis <symack at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have some time today and this weekend to weed out all the
> dependencies. In have also pasted the nested errors in pastebin:
> http://pastebin.com/FKGr02XR. Will also attempt at making something
> out of the generated error messages.

That backtrace looks weird. It seems to be missing information on a
bunch of frames. That might mean that your version of SBCL is
mismatched with SLIME. They should be more or less contemporary.

In any case, there's that ERROR ASDF:MISSING-DEPENDENCY frame that
matches my previous hunch about Alexandria being missing.

BTW, this sort of support is usually easier via IRC. #lisp at Freenode
is a good spot to ask for help.

Cheers,

--
Luís Oliveira