[cl-opengl-devel] package "GL" not found

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 17:20:52 UTC 2012

I totally understand how Quicklisp, Portage and source trees alike
make life a lot easier however, I have always liked to build certain
things manually from source. Reason being is that I maintain my own
documentation of the process as I go along, and allows me to get a
sense of the bigger picture. Finally, there is also a portability
issue, that I can deduce my way through using the said approach.
Totally a time consuming overcurve in some senses, but it could be
beneficial in some sense.

I did see the Makefile in cl-opengl, but it seems to be only compiling
things from the tools/
directory.

Trying not to take any more of you time than needed,

Nick