[cl-opengl-devel] package "GL" not found

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 16:47:23 UTC 2012

It seems that way! The reason I say that because if I change:

(push (merge-pathnames subdir #P"/usr/local/tools/") to:
(push (merge-pathnames subdir #P"/usr/local/tools/cl-opengl")

Which ASDF would correctly interpret as the invalid directory:

(push (merge-pathnames subdir #P"/usr/local/tools/cl-opengl/cl-opengl")

And Loading slime fails at that point. But to answer your question,
outside of this,
I have done nothing to test if it actually gets loaded into the environment.

A warning, I am a CS student just starting to use Lisp and OpenGL to
get some exposure
of Physics through computation. A link that I feel would be great to
venture into on the
side. I will give it another go today.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.