[cl-opengl-devel] CL-OpenGL ES?

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 14:16:37 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Simon Ortiz <o.simon at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got carried away with OpenGL ES, which lamentably isn't.
> Specifically, ES 2.0 is not compatible with ES 1.1 :(

Interesting. Then we should have separate systems for each one and see
which bits can be shared.

My understanding is that, API-wise, OpenGL ES is a subset of GL plus
set of egl* functions. Is that correct? The former can be carved out
of the existing code. To generate bindings for egl* functions, the way
to go would be to throw the OpenGL ES spec at the current spec-parsing
code and see what happens.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://r42.eu/~luis/