[cl-opengl-devel] CL-OpenGL ES?

Simon Ortiz o.simon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:14:07 UTC 2011

hello,

I'm here reporting on my advance on cl-opengl-es-1.1.

I need a system with OpenGL ES 1.1 for testing. I decided to use
Android. The only CL implementation I know that runs on Android is
ECL.

Before jumping into cl-opengl I decided testing a simple library with
CFFI. It so happens that I stumbled upon a bug with ECL+CFFI that
prevents compiling libraries.

The bug has been acknowledged by the maintainer. As soon as he kindly
fixes the bug, I'll continue with the project.

Cheers,

--
Simón Ortiz B., M.Sc., Ing. en Computación
Linux Registered User #388735