[cl-opengl-devel] Error

José Lopes biolizard.mail at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 04:08:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to use cl-opengl. I cannot run any of the examples.

For instance, when I run rb-cube with Allegro 8.2 I get the following error:

     Attempt to call #("glutCloseFunc" 3074974352 0 2 3074974352 4) for
which the definition has     not yet been (or is no longer) loaded.
         [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

I have also tried with the latest version of SBCL and I get the
following error:

     GLUT: Warning in (unamed): invalid glutGet parameter: 124

         debugger invoked on a SB-KERNEL::UNDEFINED-ALIEN-FUNCTION-ERROR
in thread #<THREAD
                                                                             "initial thread" RUNNING
                                                                             {A9F37B1}>:
       Attempt to call an undefined alien function.

Can you help me?

José