[cl-opengl-devel] Problems running cl-openl on Snow Leopard

Malcolm Reynolds malcolm.reynolds at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:04:13 UTC 2010

> So far I've concluded a value of 124 for glutGet means it's being
> passed an item from the cenum 'get-param defined in glut/state.lisp -
> 124 corresponds to the keyword :init-state. If glut is not being
> initialised then that would certainly explain it falling over. I don't
> get why this would change though? I'm digging through the headers that
> are included with my system-provided opengl to see if I can figure out
> what this value should be.

I think I've found the offending section which doesn't match my enum -
I've put it at http://paste.lisp.org/display/94992#1. The annotation
below is a section of my glut.h found in the
/System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT/Headers/ folder - it matches perfectly
up until the lisp one defines :init-state (which will be 124 because
window-format-id is 123) but there is no constant for init-state or
INIT_STATE or anything similar in glut.h. More crucially, the number
124 is included in none of the glut headers.

I think I'm pretty much done, I can see why this crashes but have no
what should be done to fix it. Anyone with any advice?

Cheers

Malcolm