[cl-opengl-devel] Problems running cl-openl on Snow Leopard

Malcolm Reynolds malcolm.reynolds at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:52:00 UTC 2010

> The only clue I have is that when loading the fasl files (I've deleted
> and recompiled all these a bunch of times so I'm pretty sure there's
> nothing stale in here) I get the warning you can see at the bottom of
> this snippet - the style warning may be nothing but the GLUT warning
> looks ominous.
 ** SNIP **
> STYLE-WARNING: Keyword :CALLING-CONVENTION is obsolete, please use :CONVENTION
> 2010-02-15 16:33:13.944 sbcl[766:903] GLUT Warning: invalid glutGet
> parameter: 124
> NIL

So far I've concluded a value of 124 for glutGet means it's being
passed an item from the cenum 'get-param defined in glut/state.lisp -
124 corresponds to the keyword :init-state. If glut is not being
initialised then that would certainly explain it falling over. I don't
get why this would change though? I'm digging through the headers that
are included with my system-provided opengl to see if I can figure out
what this value should be.

Malcolm