[cl-opengl-devel] Is this project alive?

Jakob Reschke jakob at resfarm.de
Wed May 20 19:06:32 UTC 2009

The last commit in the darcs tree on common-lisp.net was 7 months ago
and I am missing the implementation gl:select-buffer for picking objects
from the screen. I would like to know if I should put hope into this
being done in near time. To me "from the outside" the development seems
to have kind of... slowed down, am I correct here or did I miss
something?

It is not my intention to grump about slow visible development, I just
want to know if I should better look for something else...

I am not quite an expert with neither Lisp nor OpenGL which means that I
cannot participate very actively in the development of cl-opengl.

Or is there another way to pick objects, apart from selection buffer
stuff or maintaining coordinates etc. by hand, that can be used with
cl-opengl in its current state?

Best regards
Jakob Reschke