[cl-opengl-devel] Opengl Array Question...

Bart Botta 00003b at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:42:13 UTC 2009

2009/3/8 Brad Beer <bradwbeer at gmail.com>:
> I'm using cl-opengl with sbcl on an Ubuntu box.  Everything been working

current cl-opengl from main darcs repo (on common-lisp.net) , or some
other version?

> Undefined function:  CL-OPENGL::TEX-COORD-POINTER
>
> I've looked and there is a tex-coord-pointer defined in cl-opengl!

in what file? i looked but didn't see it anywhere obvious

try replacing the tex-coord-pointer with %gl:tex-coord-pointer in
emit-gl-array-bind-clause in gl/opengl.lisp
might need to do same for edge-flag-pointer and vertex-attrib-pointer as well.

actually, possibly it would be better to replace all three with
,func-name if I'm reading right...

-b-