[cl-opengl-devel] Clozure and cl-opengl

Greg Santucci thecodewitch at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 13:05:05 UTC 2009

--- On Tue, 2/6/09, Luís Oliveira <luismbo at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Exception occurred while executing foreign code
>
> Are you using FreeGLUT? If not, you should.
>
> --
> Luís Oliveira
> http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/

Yes, I'm using FreeGLUT. Its the same freeglut.dll I used with CLisp 2.42 that worked without any problems. It comes from here: http://www.turtle.dds.nl/gl4newlisp/freeglut.dll

I also rebuilt it with MingW. It works with CLisp.

I don't know if I am using a version of cffi that Clozure doesn't like. In the kernel debugger, if I choose "Exit from this debugger, asserting that any exception was handled", it runs for one frame, refreshes the display, then throws another exception.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Greg

      Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now.http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJxN2x2ZmNpBF9zAzIwMjM2MTY2MTMEdG1fZG1lY2gDVGV4dCBMaW5rBHRtX2xuawNVMTEwMzk3NwR0bV9uZXQDWWFob28hBHRtX3BvcwN0YWdsaW5lBHRtX3BwdHkDYXVueg--/SIG=14600t3ni/**http%3A//au.rd.yahoo.com/mail/tagline/creativeholidays/*http%3A//au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/%3Fp1=other%26p2=au%26p3=mailtagline