[cl-opengl-devel] How is work normally done on this project?

raito at raito.com raito at raito.com
Thu Sep 25 20:52:37 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm new to this list, and I'd like to be useful. Different projects work
differently, so how are things done here? (I'll say that experiences on other
projects have been unpleasant.)

I'm probably not much use on the lib itself (as yet), as I don't know CFFI very
well, and I've only been at Lisp a couple years (which c.l.l would call a rank
novice). But I have implemented some of the rebook examples that currently
aren't in the examples (including the texturing example). They need to be
cleaned a little bit first, but could be useful. I've also done a couple of the
NeHe tutorials, too.

I don't have any problem with OpenGL itself, though (I worked on IrisGL on
Reality Engines a long time ago, and other stuff since then). I did the
examples more to get used to cl-opengl than to get used to OpenGL.

Neil Gilmore
raito at raito.com