[cl-opengl-devel] OpenGL 3.0

Bart Botta 00003b at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 11:05:21 UTC 2008

After looking at it a bit more, I think trying to split out the enums
is going to be too much work to block gl3 support for (and possibly
too much work in general). The .spec files have lots of parameters
mapped to enum directly, many of the enums that do exist are
incomplete or need split into multiple enums, etc. so it would pretty
much require just going through the spec/extensions and building the
list by hand anyway.

So for the problem of clashes with the aliases for enums with -BIT
names, I'll try splitting those out by hand, and the rest can stay in
the big enum for now.

Any objection to removing the aliases that were auto-generated for the
names that end with _BITS but aren't bitfields? (usually queries for #
of bits in something)

-b-