[cl-opengl-devel] Project status and request for work

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Fri May 30 16:55:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Mikael Lax <mikael.lax at bredband.net> wrote:
> As far as CLX is concerned, cl-opengl doesn't work with that, does it? I seem to
> recall some discussion about this (on IRC maybe) but I don't really remember so
> I could be wrong. Any further information on CLX + cl-opengl would be appreciated
> by me as well.

I think Tim Moore figured out the details of getting CLX and OpenGL
(via FFI) working together. See
<http://common-lisp.net/project/glouton/>.

That reminds me; adding an FFI-less CLX backend to cl-opengl would be
an interesting project as well, perhaps.

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/