[cl-opengl-devel] Two patches...

Charlie McMackin charliemac+cl-opengl at gmail.com
Sun May 4 03:37:37 UTC 2008

The first patch updates the gl.spec and generated bindings. For me,
this fixed compile errors with recent ATI/AMD drivers and sbcl 1.0.15

The second patch are my proposed changes to cl-glut.  Hopefully it
makes for a more friendly save-lisp-and-die functionality for the
programmer. It does make one "radical" change however: (glut:init) is
no longer called on load. Instead, I made it part of
initalize-instance on base-window.  Last I made a cosmetic change to
base-window, it's my understanding that when you supply :initarg on a
slot, it's better to initialize It's value in :default-initargs of the
class versus :initform in the slot.... I hope my understanding is
sound with that one.

Thanks again to _3b on #lisp for his suggestions on the core saving
fixes. Any mistakes in the implementation are my own. It works for me
though :D

Charlie Mac