[cl-opengl-devel] division-by-zero error

James Baker cycle.code.media at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 03:47:24 UTC 2008

(argh, forgot to cc the list!)

sorry, should have included more details in the first mail.  I'm
 running debian stable, using the closed-source nvidia drivers and
 built sbcl from source myself.

 ok well, using (sb-int:with-float-traps-masked (:invalid
 :divide-by-zero)) as suggested by Luís allows me to load
 cl-glut-examples, but the issue still occurs if i try to run an
 example (i.e. rb-hello)

 backtrace from there is =

 (SB-VM:SIGFPE-HANDLER
  #<unavailable argument>
  #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #XB79FB36C)
  #<unavailable argument>)
 0] backtrace

 0: (SB-VM:SIGFPE-HANDLER
    #<unavailable argument>
    #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #XB79FB36C)
    #<unavailable argument>)
 1: (SB-VM:SIGFPE-HANDLER
    #<unavailable argument>
    #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #XB79FB36C)
    #<unavailable argument>)[:EXTERNAL]
 2: ((FLET #:WITHOUT-INTERRUPTS-BODY-[INVOKE-INTERRUPTION]11))
 3: (SB-SYS:INVOKE-INTERRUPTION
    #<CLOSURE (FLET SB-UNIX::INTERRUPTION) {B79FB105}>)
 4: ((FLET SB-UNIX::RUN-HANDLER)
    8
    #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #XB79FB36C)
    #.(SB-SYS:INT-SAP #XB79FB3EC))
 5: ("foreign function: call_into_lisp")
 6: ("foreign function: funcall3")
 7: ("foreign function: interrupt_handle_now")